Florida Paradise Villas is a Christian family owned company. We believe that God has blessed us with time, talent and treasure and we make sure to give back to Him in any way that can help our fellow people. Jesus said that with the new law, all the commandments rest on just two things, loving God and loving others. (Matt. 22:37-40).
For this reason, we choose charities that not only serve with physical needs of those in poverty or perhaps hit with a major disaster, maybe are suffering the loss of a loved one, a marriage in despair, depression, or any number of illnesses or trials of this world. We know that these people need not only need their physical needs met, but for someone to reach out their hand to them and bring the light of Jesus in the darkness, to give them hope, not only for their life here on earth, but of eternal life through Him if they choose to believe.
When you choose our company, some of the proceeds will be going to help people in dire need, people who need food, shelter, medical care, help starting businesses in poverty stricken countries, help to save their family, and they will also be given the gospel so they may be given the opportunity to live forever where there is no pain or sorrow ever again, that is God’s Promise of Paradise.
We also invite you to choose one or more of these organizations and provide extra help! These organizations are all Christian/Bible based and therefore honor God through their work; they provide help to those who urgently need it here and now, and for eternity! Your help is also appreciated!!! Certain times of the year, many of these organizations receive sponsorship matched donations, where every penny you donate will be matched. We especially take advantage of these opportunities to give as much as possible at those times, to stretch each dollar as far as it can go!!
Did you know that the Bible says there is ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN?
Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6; and John 3:3 says “. . .verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9
- Admit you are a sinner. “As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one.” Romans 3:10
- Understand the penalty for sin, and the gift of God (should you choose to accept it). “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
- Be willing to repent and turn away from sin. “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent” Acts 17:30*
- Believe that Jesus Christ (the Son of God) died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead. “That if thou shalt confess with they mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:9-10
- Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour. “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” Romans 10:13
If this is in your heart and you would like to trust in Jesus today, here is a sample prayer:
“Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour.”
If you have trusted Jesus as your Saviour, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Once you are saved, you can not lose your salvation (Heb. 13:5, John 10:28-29), however to continue to grow in the Lord and win other souls to Christ, obey God’s plan for your life:
- Read your Bible every day to get to know Jesus better. (pick up a “Daily Bread” or prayer Journal on bgea.org or at your local Bible believing church, or contact us and we will help!)
- Talk to God in prayer every day. The Bible says we should pray without ceasing, God can hear your heart and thoughts, He is always there caring for you, talk to Him and grow in your relationship with Him.
- Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority. (none of this will save you, it is just pure obedience to show the world what you believe, and to create a testimony to help bring others to Christ).
- Tell others about Jesus Christ. (you don’t have to know the entire Bible front to back before you tell others you love about Christ, but don’t wait until it is too late to share your new enthusiasm for Jesus and your salvation!)
*Repentance means we seek to obey Jesus as our Lord, to give up the sins that stand between our relationship with Him, it does not mean you will have to be perfect for the rest of your life, God knows this is impossible, that is why he sent Jesus to die for us, so Jesus could wash away our sins with his blood, but you must accept the gift, believe on His Son, and trust Him as your Lord (the ultimate authority in your life) to be saved.
More questions? Here are some great resources which can help you find the answers, and always feel free to ask us too!
- My Hope with Billy Graham–the Value of a Soul
- The Hope
- Still not convinced, Answers in Genesis provides scientific answers that support the Bible-nothing can contradict the absolute truth of the Bible, but when we start with the Bible we can clearly find evidence in nature, science and history to support it!
John 3:16-18 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”
God bless you!